Thursday, May 20, 2010

My sister, Laura


While we were in CT, my dad had his wisdom tooth removed and went to see my sister, while there he had complications and ended up in the hospital. To make a long story short, my parents were going to watch our boys while we had to go north to a BWM conference. My wonderful sister Laura decided to come up from the South and watch the boys for us. How sweet. That is how she is..always looking out for others. This week she is actually in Uganda on a medical missions trip. During the summer she works at the Wilds. Please pray for her. I thank God for her, her help and her love. She is only one year younger than me and when we were children we didn't always get along the greatest but I am thankful for the close friendship I have with her now. Love ya Laura!

No comments: