Friday, April 02, 2010

I'm back!

Wednesday night my sister Laura and I returned our visit to Cameroon Africa. We had a great time with Holly and seeing her life there from day to day. We also had some neat ministry opportunities. I have many posts to come but just wanted to let you know we made it home safe. The last 2 days I have been spending extra time with the boys. It's so nice out here and I have really missed them. Looking forward to the Easter weekend ahead too so my posts may criss cross from the last 2 1/2 weeks in Africa with some of the current happenings. Thanks for all who prayed and care enough to keep up with me and my family on here.

1 comment:

Karis said...

Looking forward to reading your posts! Thanks again for searching out my mom in Brussels. She flew back last night and we are all missing her so much but thankful for the time she was with us.