Tuesday, July 17, 2012

St. Louis Zoo

Sting Ray Pool
3D Happy Feet Simulator
The Elephants
The Carousel
Penguins
The Train Rides
On our long drive back home from WV we took a few extra days and stopped in St. Louis . We had a wonderful day at he St. Louis Zoo despite the super hot conditions of the day. We drank a lot of water and enjoyed some of the cooler buildings (penguin house). For being so hot we saw quite a lot of animals but more than that we bought this special pass that let us pet the sting rays, ride the train unlimited, ride a 3D simulator of a portion of the Happy Feet movie, and some other things we didn't even get to do...so I guess we will have to go back I guess :) Also in St. Louis we ate at Fazoli's (You know Mike doesn't eat red sauce but we still really enjoy this) and Red Lobster (maybe you don't know but I don't eat seafood, but I love their biscuits, cheese sticks and chicken) 2 places we don't get to go to very often. And as great as our vacation, seeing all my family and spending time with my boys and Mike it was really nice to get home again too.

No comments: