Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rachel and Brandon's wedding




What a beautiful day and union of these active church members and friends. It was such a nice wedding. Caleb woke up with a stomach ache and fever though. We didn't know how he would do as ring bearer. The wedding wasn't until 6:30pm so after a good nap he was feeling a little better. He did well smiling when he needed to for pictures, making sure the flower girls were dropping their flowers...He was really cute and so handsome in his tux. The kids sat for the ceremony after they came down the isle so that was nice. Caleb was so tired and when we got home the thermometer read 101.

Rachel wanted a picture of the flower girls giving her a kiss, Caleb immediately volunteered and said "I'll kiss her!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet! hope your little guy feels better today!

Beth said...

Poor little Caleb! What a trooper! My kids are in 2 weddings this summer. I might get a little nervous- how did YOU do? It's been neat to see your ABC journey. You did such a great job teaching the boys through the alphabet. I think I'll try that with Ella when Jonas goes to school next year (sniff. sniff.).

Beth said...

I don't know how and when I missed the announcement of your pregnancy! CONGRATULATIONS!