Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our Snow Family


I was surprised this only took me a half hour to make all of these, the boys helped gather the arms, make the faces and some of the hair. Caleb opted for antlers on his snowman. The snow packed so well. Abe again loved being out in the snow but one time I found a rock in his mouth..no doubt one he stole from a snowman's face, then he followed the boys around the trailer to get the sticks, they came back he didn't. He had found a puddle to play in. I am afraid he is going to be hard to keep up come summer time. They are calling for rain tomorrow so our snow family may not last long. That is OK by me if it means sunshine :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

SO cute! Although we live in winter wonderland I have NEVER made snowmen w my kids, can you believe it? I'm terrible. I just hate going out in the snow. I need to get over it and make some memories w my kids. we won't ALWAYS live here... There are ppl in our neighborhood who have had snowmen, snow dogs, snow etc... in their front yards for 2 months now! They'll still be there for a few more months I'm afraid.

joeandkris513 said...

Adorable! I am glad you posted it on here...I had a hard time seeing it on my phone yesterday. The funniest part is the tuft of hair on the "Mike Bennett" Snowman! =)

holly said...

and the fact that Mike is wearing short sleeves! =)