Friday, September 14, 2012

My Husband Mike

I have such a wonderful husband, this year his birthday fell on a Sunday. It certainly was a busy day but Mike got to do one of the things he loves most - preach! I bought a Key Lime Pie and he received presents of a new wallet, shirts, and book plus money. I made him some of his favorite meals and just let him relax as that is his favorite thing to do. I am so thankful for the work God has done in his life, and our lives. We found out for sure we were expecting a child August 16th although we were pretty sure before that. Then Monday, August 27 I miscarried and it was confirmed after a week of Dr visits and blood work. I was about 7 weeks along and believing life begins at conception was sad to lose our little baby. It was a hard and busy week but I am so thankful for the support I had in my husband. Another blessing to me was a CD I had just received from my sister called "Faithful God." God is so good to us and it made me even more thankful for the 3 precious boys He has already entrusted us with. I did get a precious silver circle with baby footprints and the date of its death to be added to my children's necklace. God is gracious and I know He is big and Sovereign. I trust Him and His love and wisdom. I started our ladies Bible Study the end of August and we are going through the names of God and what they mean for our lives.
I found my birthday pictures of Mike - trying to keep the boys from blowing out his candles on his Key Lime Pie before he gets a chance.

No comments: