Saturday, April 07, 2012

Bowling

A little light on pictures at the bowling alley..and actually I wish I would have taken a lot more of my mom and grandma while they were here. Here we are bowling, something our family really enjoys. We have seen Caleb getting much better (most the time). I won again this time, Mike's knee is getting better but still not all the way there so he has a handicap, he almost beat me but in the 10th frame I got a spare and strike (not sure why I can't manage to do that earlier in the game but it was still nice to pull out the win). Another thing I should have taken a picture of was a little girl Abe made friends with, they sat on the step next too each other a lot and followed each other around while we bowled.
Some other things I didn't take pictures of were our visit to downtown Mountain Home. We walked through many shops - health stores (over 100 years old), wood and painting store, crafts, thrift, and newer stores. We also tried a new place to eat - Nima's. They actually have won in the national pizza competition in Las Vegas. Of course, that particular pizza you have to give them a 24 hr advance notice if you want it. We tried their Piggly Wiggly pizza which definitely was good, cheesy and filling. The boys had the Cheese and I actually think that was a great choice. Another evening we got some subs from them too. We had lots of Homemade and out to meals during the visit..and we were eating lots of leftovers the next week as well.

No comments: